Friday, April 27, 2012

Pinteresting...


Pinterest. I have to admit it. I’m obsessed.

I don’t know if its my DIYer wannabe tendencies that make it soo interesting to me, or the fact that I have made at least six meals in the last two weeks from its abundance of recipes, but I.LOVE.IT.  Another thing I love about it: the fact that it acts like a personal trainer (for free!)

Since I started my “Motivation” board, I actually feel guilty if I don’t go to the gym (not that I go to the gym any more than normal as a result, but now I at least feel guilty if I don't go). I go with the Hubby at least 3 times a week before work, which is nothing compared to how much we used to go (yea, we were doing Crossfit before it became the popular thing to do…just saying….), but I feel like at least when I do go that I am doing something to improve myself. Pinterest gives me that extra motivation to get up in the morning and just do it.  Its getting to the point where I feel like I am letting Pinterest down if I don’t go. I think it’s this quote that really gets to me:


235594624227018490.jpg



Or maybe this one....

235594624226935355.jpg


But one things for sure. When I go, you will never see me doing this:

235594624227103377.jpg



Has anyone else gotten motivated by something they saw on Pinterest?!?!?


Happy Friday Everyone, Have a great weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment