Friday, December 14, 2012

Jingle Bell Rock


It may just be me, but every time I hear the song "Jingle Bell Rock," I automatically, without fail, think of this:


Which got me to thinking of what other songs I love to hear during the holiday season. 
Here is a list of my faves:

The Waitresses-Christmas Wrapping

Vince Vance and the Valients-All I Want for Christmas is You 

N'Sync-Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday (yes, an ode to my teenage self)

Trans-Siberian Orchestra-Carol of the Bells (I know that there are no words to this song, but I love to rock out to it while driving in my car)

Johnny Mercer and Margaret Whiting-Baby its Cold Outside (Okay, I'll admit. I never really heard this song until I saw the move "Elf," but whatevs, I still love it)

Mariah Carey-All I want for Christmas is You

Lou Monte-Dominick the Donkey

Eartha Kitt-Santa Baby


Obviously there are many more songs out there than these, but the ones above really make me happy. What songs are you lovin this holiday season???





No comments:

Post a Comment