Friday, May 4, 2012

DIY Friday?


For the first time in a while, I woke up this morning ready to go to the gym. I don’t know if its just because it’s Friday, or the fact that today starts my schedule of having off EVERY OTHER FRIDAY until September(!), but it.is.glorious.

Anywayyyyy, I’ve been trying to think of a Friday theme for the blog, and am considering “Do it Yourself” Fridays, where each Friday that I have off I would attempt to do something “crafty” around our condo and post about it. I have to admit, when I requested to have every other Friday off from work, part of my intention was to do crafty things on those days anyway (and go to the pool, obvi).

I really want  (read: need) to do the following things around the house:

-Paint the living room/hallway areas
-Put up some (homemade) wall art
-Organize my closet
-Decorate my patio area
-Put together our wedding album/decide what pictures to hang up and give out
-Get a head start on homemade wreathes and decorations for all holidays

Hopefully DIY Fridays will motivate me to get some of these things done!

In other news, the weekend is here and tomorrow is Drinko Cinco de Mayo. Does anyone have any fun plans? Me and the Hubby are still deciding what to do.  One year we went to a bar that had a totally legit Mariachi Band and may go back again this year. I'll keep you updated....

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!!!!

1 comment: