Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dont hate me because I'm good at bowling

Last night was the first night of my bowling league. And as nerdy as it may sound, it was actually pretty fun. Surprisingly enough, bowling is something that I am actually pretty good at (if I do say so myself). 

A couple years ago I was on a work league, and have been wanting to get back into it for a while. It just so happens that my brother in law was starting up a league and needed a girl on the team in order to meet the league's regulations. Hubby may have told him that I can bowl a 200 (erroneous. erroneous on all accounts), but whatever, it got me on the team! 

Well, we won our first match (is that what they are called in bowling?)! I'd like to think it was because of my awesome first round score of 156 :


Although in reality, the other team we were supposed to go against was a no show. Whatever suckas, one no show team equals four individual wins for ours! Don't hate.

In other news, its finally sunny today after about a week of rain! It's amazing what a little sunshine can do for your day...


No comments:

Post a Comment