Monday, May 7, 2012

Things that make me say YEAH.


So Saturday, I decided to branch out from my  usual trend of dark purple/coral orange/hot pint/repeat pattern of getting my nails done this weekend and went with Turquoise. As you can tell, I have no complaints:



Thank you, Essie Turquoise and Caicos! Sooo glad I bought this one for future use!!!

I also like to think that with my new Turquoise Nails, I can do anything. Like finally find a pair of jeans that fit. Which I did. After like a year of searching. I have finally found a pair of casual-but-can-still-be-worn-with-cute-wedges-for-a-night-out jeans. BOOM! (Please note that although I got a sweet pair of jeans, my new magical turquoise nails did NOT help me to find a new bathing suit for my beach trip in June. But beggers can’t be choosers I guess….

Unrelated to turquoise nails, but still related to Awesome, I got to chapter 18 in this book:




All I can say is oh my gahhh (insert Jessica simpson voice here). Do yourselves a favor and read it. I wish I could read it faster so that I can get to the next book, but my job and grad school work are getting in the way. Damn you, productivity!


The last thing that makes me go YEAH, is well, YEAHLAMB: 



No comments:

Post a Comment