Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dont want no short short....weekend.

How come three day weekends always go by at the speed of a two day weekend? Seriously, where did the time go. One minute I'm pulling out of the parking lot at work looking forward to a relaxing weekend filled with sun, and the next, I'm pulling into the parking lot at work recovering from it. 

Pshhhhhhh.

Saturday I went to a bridal shower for my cousin's fiance, and won these cute gifts: 

I am going to keep the bride and groom set and try to figure out how to make them myself so that I can use them in the future! Such a cute idea, and a bonus with the bottle of wine!!!!

I won the above prizes because our table won the "dress someone up in a toilet paper wedding gown" contest. It is exactly how it sounds. You get a role of toilet paper (new, of course) and dress someone from your group up in it in a wedding dress. Our dress was awesome. We went for the Grecian/Boho theme. My sister was the lucky one we got to do this to (you can't tell from this picture, but there is a one shoulder strap and even a train. #Boom.



Yesterday the Hubby and I went to two cookouts for which I made these tasty treats (thanks to Pinterst of course) :




Here is a cute shot of us at the second barbeque: 




That about sums it up. I got my beach bag in the mail today and can't wait for this weekend to use it!


I hope you all had a fun and safe Memorial Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment