Friday, June 15, 2012

Bad Day pick me up

I'll be honest. I had a bad day today. One of those days where I just wanted to stay in bed all day, so it was a bonus that I had off of work. I'll spare you the details, but lets just say I was in desperate need of a "pick me up." And for me, that comes in the form of this:

A Chick Fil A chocolate milkshake. 

Glorious, cold, chocolaty, frozen goodness topped with whipped cream and a cherry. Seriously, what do they put in them that makes them taste soo much better than all the others?! I know they say that you shouldn't eat your feelings, but trust me, this was worth the extra 5 pounds I gained in the 3 minutes it took me to gulp it down. And I don't get enough dairy anyway, so I considered it my calcium for the day. 

What is your go-to pick me up food for bad days????


No comments:

Post a Comment