Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer Lovin Sunday...

Here are a few things I've been obsessed with lately....




Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble. 
Its mocha. And cookies. And CHOCOLATE whipped cream. What's not to like?





My Kindle. 
Dont get me wrong, my Kindle is awesome all year long, but there is something about reading outside in the summertime that makes it that much better (especially when I'm reading 50 Shades and don't want others to know). Even if I"m not at the beach...



Summer Cardigans. 
Seriously, I have one of these in every color. They are soo easy to throw over a sundress when it gets colder at night (or if you're cold all the time like I am). 







Monorammed anything. 
Right now, I am in the market for a necklace like this one. 







What have you  been loving lately? I'd love to know!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Having four straight days off... I am obsessing about winning lottery so I won't have to work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one! I will have to remember that next time lol.

      Delete