Sunday, June 24, 2012

Beer in Mexico?!

Okay so I haven't posted in over a week. I suck. And apologize. 

Anywhooo....


I went to the Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw concert last Saturday. 


IT. WAS. AWESOME. 



Here are a few pics from the day:




Me and my sister waiting for the concert to start.


My sister and I again. This way you can see our sweet cowgirl outfits.


My mom, me and my sister at the tailgate. 


My friend Amy and her daughter Maddie at the tailgate. Fun times!



My concert ticket. Just in case you didn't believe me.


Tim McGraw on the big screen sporting an all white ensemble. Sexyyyy.


Kenny Chesney


Kenny and Tim at the end.


All in all it was a great time! I got to hear Kenny sing Beer in Mexico live, and I have been blaring it in my car nonstop. I also decided that Tim McGraw is my new old man crush. Growl. In addition, I'm currently looking for any excuse under the sun to wear my sweet cowgirl hat. 


What concerts have you been to lately? I'd love to hear about them!


No comments:

Post a Comment