Thursday, July 19, 2012

Is it Fall yet?

I dont know if it's the heat, or my love for the season in general, but I can't wait for fall. 

There. I said it. 

I promised myself that I wouldn't say it until after we got back from the beach next week, but I can't help myself! There is just something about the season that just gets me. Maybe its because its the season when I got married. Or because fall means pumpkin spice latte time from Starbucks, or maybe it's just my obsession with boots, but I. Can't. Wait. 

 Here are some of my Pinterest finds for fall fashion: 





I really do have an obsession with boots. In particular, brown boots paired with tan or off white shirts. Gah! I can't wait!


In other news, our friend Mike sent Pete an ant farm in the mail. Yes, you heard that correctly. An ant farm. That glows neon blue when plugged in and Pete won't stop staring directly at it. If I don't post again it's because the damn ants got loose and ate me in my sleep. Seriously, I am already getting skeeved out.





No comments:

Post a Comment