Thursday, July 12, 2012

Movie Reviews: Magic Mike and Katy Perry Part of Me

Yes, I went to the movies AGAIN. I find that I go in spurts, and sometimes I won't go for a couple of months, and then when I go again I go multiple times in a span of like two weeks. This time was no exception. 4 movies in three weeks. This time it was two movies of my choice, Katy Perry Part of Me and Magic Mike. 


So, Magic Mike. Channing Tatum and Matthew Mcconaughey are strippers. Do I even need to give a review on this?! Just go see it. I do have to say though, the ending is kinda dumb, but whatever I still give it a 5 out of 5.


Katie Perry Part of me. I have to say, I didn't know what to expect when going to see this movie. I love Katie Perry, and I was hoping to see a little into her life, which is exactly what it was.  I'm glad it wasn't just a movie of a concert. While it did follow her along her world tour, it also showed home videos from her childhood, gave interviews to family members, and even talked about her relationship/divorce from Russell Brand. No joke, an one point I almost cried. She is awesome. Oh, and did I mention that we saw it in 3D and got sweet Katy Perry edition 3D glasses to keep (which I can use for future 3D movies that I happen to "stumble into without paying" ?! I was Katy Perry for halloween one year, so obviously I"m a little bias, but this was also a 5 out of 5 in my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment