Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summerween

So I've been posting for a while now that we were going to a costume party this summer. Well, that party was last night, and it was awesome! I decided to go as the Hamburgular (I know, not the same as the Black Widow or Dora the Explorer as I previously mentioned, but way more fun), and my costume turned out great! I'm not usually good at making my own costumes, but I have to say, this one was one of the best. Here are some pictures from the night: 


Me and Pete, AKA the Hamburgular and Bruce Lee. Obviously we didn't do the couple thing. We wanted to go through the Burger King drive through at the end of the night as a joke, but were too tired


Pete's cousin Carla and her boyfriend Danny aka an Angel and dude with an afro(?)


My Brother-in- Law, Joe and his Girlfriend Liz, AKA Tarzan and Jane


My other Bro-in-Law Pat and Sister-in-Law Kate, the lovely Hawaiians


 Sal, the Master of Ceremonies and party thrower extraordinaire. Or, you may know him as Rambo.





The Worst Costume award. In case you can't see the trophy, its a horse's arse. This went to stupid Samurai dude. I SWEAR HE IS THE SAMURAI DUDE EVERY YEAR. Serves him right to get this award. Usually if you win worst costume, you are not allowed back to the next party. Only time will tell...


The best costume award winners. Rosie the Riveter and Tom Hanks in Castaway. Rosie got a tiara and Tom got a wrestling belt with a pumpkin on it. Personally, I think the Hamburgular should have won, but whatevs. I already have a tiara anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment