Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July Recap

Yesterday was a busy day. We started off by going to a parade down the street from my parent's house, and ended it with a birthday party for our nephew/4th of July party at Pete's sister's house. Pete bought fireworks like he does every year, and they set them off at the end of the night. As usual, I could barely watch them for fear that something would go wrong. In addition, that was when I realized that I need a legit "blogging" camera (hint hint), and that my iPhone doesn't take great pictures once it starts to get dark. So, alas, I only have pictures from the parade: 

Red, White and blueing it up.


Old Fashioned bicycle men at the parade. My favorite part!


My coworker and her super adorable daughter, who joined us for the parade!


The mummers also made an appearance.


The crowd loved this navyman. He was fun!


I hope you al had a great day as well and stayed hydrated.  IT.WAS.HOTTTTTTTTTTT.

No comments:

Post a Comment